"A good blogger doesn't need flamboyant templates"

Hmmpphh Aku blogger picisan je. Template kena la over,you!~

Friday, March 6, 2009

Just my gibberish talk. Boring... Just ignore....

Happiness is a sin... At least I believe in that. The elders used to say "don't laugh too much. you'll cry at the next hour". And yeah, everytime I taste a little bit of happiness, the taste will become sour at the next seconds. Life's too short, but yet my happiness is waaayyyy shorter. And it'll take me millions of seconds to forgive, and an eternity to forget. It's always starts and ends the same way - smile, laugh, cry, and then mourn. D-uh...

Yea... The higher you climb, the bigger the acceleration, the bigger the impact, and the more painful you can get. Gravity can be mean, and so does my fate. And I'm a person who loves to climb so high even though I shouldn't. And when I fall, the pain will paralyze my mind and my soul, and I'll lose my senses.

So, after all those falls, I decided to shut myself in my own mansion, where everything is safe from the ruthless outside world. Watching the giggling townspeople from the window was my only entertainment, and the feeling of security to be in my mansion undiscovered was my only happiness.

But without me knowing, the townspeople starts to invade my mansion. I, somehow, didn't feel disturbed, but rather I felt warm. The feeling that I'd forgotten came back to me again. And like before, I started to feel so high, so carefree, as though I've come back from the death...

Dear God, The Almighty, please don't let me fall again. Let me fly with these people. Even if you want me to fall, please lower down the gravity, so my fall won't be so fast and the pain won't kill me... And please don't let me fly so far away and forget the people behind me.... Amin....





Ah~ I told you they are all gibberish talk. Siapa suruh baca? Hahaaa....

0 bebelan orang:

Post a Comment