"A good blogger doesn't need flamboyant templates"

Hmmpphh Aku blogger picisan je. Template kena la over,you!~

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tagged? C'mon la....

Bloghopping some more and I came across some "tagged" thingy. And then my mind started to recall something - I've been tagged too, by
Mein Melon
. Eisk! Syahir reminded me bout that tagged, but..... Well, sorry to say, I don't do this kinda stuff.

Why? Let me complete the slogan:
I refuse to post the tagged because............................................(not longer than 5 reason)

1. I had to paste the crazy frog image along with the tag post - and I HATE that naked mole-like alien jiji (old man, in Japanese)!

2. I hate quizes. By that, I mean I don't like questions or any trivia

3. I hate to flood my own blog. My own blabs without any questions already consume too much space. If I were to post the tag, hell the post would be wayyyy loooong! Boring~

4. I hate to tag another people! 8 people at the same time! Malas la...

5. Hate to be rajin! Haha...


That's all. And thank you. XP

1 bebelan orang:

Unknown said...

pemalas tol... eh cantek snow... wahaha~

Post a Comment