"A good blogger doesn't need flamboyant templates"

Hmmpphh Aku blogger picisan je. Template kena la over,you!~

Sunday, March 15, 2009

When the brain of a simple-minded organism is overworked, overtime is never a good idea

Looking at my recent post, the draft, and my diary (not in the blog, of course), I realize I have a new habit of relating my feelings with songs in my playlist!

Not that it's bad or anything.

Maybe be'cuz I've been listening too much of my playlists, and have been slacking off more - surfing the net for lyrics (usually do that when I'm done checking out my facebook and got fed up over bloghopping and youtube-ing).

But looking at the song list that I relate with my feelings, I realized that the songs are mostly miserable and melancholic - or at least sad. Am I depressed or something? Do I need some meds? It's near final paper, so I have to keep up with my mental health. Ok, fine. If I failed my paper or get bad result, it's be'cuz my mental is not in a good condition. I need to put all blame to those who mess up my head. Ok, it's decided! All the blames are to be put to that one and only MAKCIKGUARDSIALBABI in UNITEN!




Haha... Can my excuse be relevant? ^______^









OMG!!! I'M SLACKING OFF ON THE NET AGAIN!!! I SHOULD BE STUDYING FOR MY FINAL!!!!!

2 bebelan orang:

Unknown said...

good luck for ur final exam! keep ur excited feeling for our tut tut project ok... or else, i kill u!

Melati said...

hoho..... thnx anyway

Post a Comment