"A good blogger doesn't need flamboyant templates"

Hmmpphh Aku blogger picisan je. Template kena la over,you!~

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hari Keputeraan Selangor = Hari Meronggeng

MidValley - like a sardin can, packed with thousands of people wanting to spend their holiday with friends, partner, and family. But it's too crammed, and suffocating, and noisy! I don't think I have agoraphobia (afraid of public places or crowded places), but in such a place, I feel like I was having one, a serious one!

But I managed to survive anyway.

But I was all moody and anxious the whole day. I was faking a happy face all the time (but I can only do that halfway (-_-")) And with no movie (the line is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooo loooooooong!!!!), my moods was at its bottom ever! I hope my anxiety wasn't so obvious, but I think my frown was apparent!

So no need to describe about the whole situation.

But I met someone at the mall! He called out my name and he seemed to know me for long. o_O There's one name in my head - Apit (a petname. I'm sure his college friends don't call him that). But is he him? Really? What if I'm wrong? I didn't even dare to ask him anything. So..... I just call him by "weh" and "kau". What to do... I met Apit only a couple of times, and it was a looong time ago. We used to contact each other often, but not anymore. And plus, the capacity of my brain is so small, can't remember too much! Heh~

Ahaha.... What a shame! But now you know, that if I call you by "weh" or "ko" and not your name, hurm.... You know what that means.... LOL.

0 bebelan orang:

Post a Comment