"A good blogger doesn't need flamboyant templates"

Hmmpphh Aku blogger picisan je. Template kena la over,you!~

Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to Concert Rate? I mean, 'CONCENTRATE'!

best viewed in http: //redmelati .blogspot .com

It's so hard to concentrate! Not just in study - even when listening to my friends talking, my mind would be half wandering and I'd end up pretending some fake nods. Bullshit! (Now you know why I'm so attentive at listening to you guys. It's because I don't actually listen. Hah!)


And this 3-weeks semester break is taking whatever left in my brain.


I read blogs and when I'm about to comment, I'd have to reread again coz I actually kinda lost of what the posts are about (that's why I don't do bloghopping anymore)

I open Youtube coz I want to watch an Annoying Orange, instead I clicked on fanvids about Tokio Hotel or Kelly Clarkson for hours (Damn the "Recommended for You" column!)

I go to the kitchen to get myself some hot tea, but then I open the fridge and have to wonder for a complete 60 seconds on "why I'm here in the first place?" (lucky my mom don't stock up our fridge with junk food anymore. Otherwise, I'll be reaching them instead)



Is this a sign on Alzheimer's?
Aku dah nak nyanyuk ke???
But my mom said neither she nor my dad got any family history getting Alzheimer's...



Concentrate.... Concentrate....
Might as well do this pose in the toilet. Good for indigestion




Anyway.... Out of boredom, I came across these sites, might help you as well:

http://www.howtodothings.com/education/how-to-concentrate-better

It's kinda helpful, I guess. With that 'tratak', and the yogic technique... and stuff.

http://www.wikihow.com/Concentrate

It ask me to relaz, and free my mind... Well, that sort of thing.



Well, you probably can guess now that I don't actually read them. It's soooo HARDDDD to concentrate reading it. There are too many alphabets. So dizzzyyyyyy.......!!


p/s: Those suffering the same complication as me probably won't read till the end. Or probably skipped all through till the end and only read this footnote. I know I would. And in case you're wondering, I don't even sure what I'm writing - didn't bother to check my writing because that would blank me out!

0 bebelan orang:

Post a Comment