"A good blogger doesn't need flamboyant templates"

Hmmpphh Aku blogger picisan je. Template kena la over,you!~

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pretty Girls = Drama Queen

best viewed in http: // redmelati .blogspot .com
CikMelati don't know what's there to worry about Industrial Training. I mean, come on, easy measy!

And what confusing me more is what my girl friends worry about:


"What should I wear?"

"Should I wear heels?"

"Do I need to put on makeups?"


"Do I look like a schoolgirl if I don't lilit-lilit tudung?"



LMAO!
Laugh My Armpit Off



It's hard to be a girl. The super self-conscious attitude is in our DNA, so we can't help it!


And for men, you don't have the right to call us silly and ridiculous, coz the judging-the-opposite-sex-by-appearance attitude is in your DNA. So we're even.


LOL!

Lovin' Orange Lollipop



* * * * *


Anyway, a friend said something that makes me want to laugh, coz she meant to praise me but my rotten brain translate it as "somehow offensive":

She said: "I envy how your makeups look natural on you"

My rotten brain translated: "You wear a lot of makeups but to no effect."




Haha.

0 bebelan orang:

Post a Comment